POLICY OF TREATMENT, USE AND COLLECTION OF DATA
This personal data protection policy is prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012, regulated by Decree 1377 of 2013, and other complementary provisions, which will be applied by VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS in relation to the processing of personal data.
In this policy, VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS establishes the necessary guidelines to protect the Personal Data of the Holders, as well as the purpose of collecting the information, establishes the criteria for the collection, storage, use and deletion of the data of the holders , their rights, the obligations of VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS as the person in charge, the query and claim attention channels, the procedures for attending to these, and the validity of the databases.
Authorization: prior, express and informed consent of the owner to carry out the processing of personal data.
Database: organized set of personal data that is subject to treatment.
Personal data: any information linked or that can be associated with one or more specific or determinable natural persons.
Holder: natural person whose personal data is subject to treatment.
Person in charge of the treatment: natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, carries out the treatment of personal data, on behalf of the person in charge of the treatment.
Responsible for the treatment: natural or legal person, public or private, that by itself or in association with others, decides on the database and/or the treatment of the data.
Treatment: any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
Privacy Notice: Verbal or written communication generated by the Responsible, addressed to the Owner for the Treatment of their personal data, through which they are informed about the existence of the information Treatment policies that will be applicable, the way to access to them and the purposes of the treatment that is intended to give personal data.
Public data: It is the data that is not private, private or sensitive. They are considered public data, among others, the data related to the marital status of the people, their profession or trade and their quality as a merchant or public servant. Due to its nature, public data may be contained, among others, in public records, public documents, official gazettes and bulletins, and duly executed judicial decisions that are not subject to reservation.
Transfer: The transfer of data takes place when the Person in Charge and/or Person in Charge of the Processing of personal data, located in Colombia, sends the information or personal data to a receiver, who in turn is Responsible for the Treatment and is inside or outside from the country.
Transmission: Processing of personal data that implies the communication of the same within or outside the territory of the Republic of Colombia when its purpose is to carry out a Treatment by the Manager on behalf of the Responsible.
- Principle of legality in terms of data processing: the processing of personal data is a regulated activity that must be subject to the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and other provisions that develop it.
- Security principle: the information subject to Treatment by the Treatment Manager or Treatment Manager referred to in Law 1581 of 2012, must be handled with the technical, human and administrative measures that are necessary to grant security to the records, avoiding their unauthorized or fraudulent tampering, loss, consultation, use or access.
- Principle of purpose: the Treatment of personal data obeys a legitimate purpose in accordance with the Constitution and Law 1581 of 2012, which must be informed to the Owner.
- Principle of freedom: Treatment can only be exercised with the prior, express and informed consent of the Owner. Personal data may not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, or in the absence of a legal or judicial mandate that relieves consent.
- Principle of veracity or quality: the information subject to treatment must be truthful, complete, exact, verifiable and understandable. The Processing of partial, incomplete, fragmented or misleading data is prohibited.
- Principle of transparency: in the Treatment, the right of the Holder to obtain from the Treatment Manager or the Treatment Manager, at any time and without restrictions, information about the existence of data that concerns him or her must be guaranteed.
- Principle of restricted access and circulation: Treatment is subject to the limits derived from the nature of personal data, the provisions of this law and the Constitution. In this sense, the Treatment can only be done by persons authorized by the Owner and/or by the persons provided for in Law 1581 of 2012.
- Principle of confidentiality: all persons involved in the Processing of personal data that are not of a public nature are obliged to guarantee the confidentiality of the information, even after the end of their relationship with any of the tasks that the Processing comprises, and may only Carry out supply or communication of personal data when this corresponds to the development of the activities authorized in Law 1581 of 2012 and in the terms thereof.
- Business name: VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA S.A.S
- Address: Cra 26 #69-41
- City: Manizales- Colombia.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 3218011225
- Responsible Area: Servicio al Cliente
TREATMENT TO WHICH THE PERSONAL DATA/PURPOSES WILL BE SUBJECTED:
When you buy a product from our stores, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide us, such as name, ID, telephone, address and email for purposes that include, but are not limited to:
- We use your email address to help you create, manage and maintain an account on our Services, to communicate with you, to provide updates or information you request, to respond to comments and questions.
- We use your email address and phone number to send you security alerts, shipping notifications, and other administrative messages and to provide customer support.
- Fill orders for products, services or information.
- Track and confirm orders online.
- Deliver products.
- Manage any loyalty or fidelization program.
- Provide customer service, respond to requests, complaints or claims.
- Manage sweepstakes, promotions or surveys.
- Offer new products and services.
- Improve the effectiveness of our web portal, our marketing efforts and our services and offers.
- Conduct research and analysis for business purposes.
- Evaluate the quality of our products and carry out studies on consumption habits, preference, purchase interest, product testing, concept, service evaluation, satisfaction and others related to our products.
- Send marketing communications, offers or promotions.
- Control and prevent fraud in all its forms.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities, and to improve our Services and product offerings.
- To facilitate transactions and payments.
- To record purchases you have made through our Services.
- Eventually, queries may be made in external databases to guarantee the reliability and conformity of the information provided by the client.
If you provide us with information about other people, or if other people give us information about you, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided. Some examples include providing a mailing address for advertising, purchases shipped to a different address than the buyer as a gift, gift registry.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER:
- Registration and profile information: When you create an account or place an order, we ask for your first name, last name, email address, phone number, identification number, payment information, shipping and billing address, neighborhood, city and department where you reside, demographic information may eventually be requested.
- Payment information: When you make a purchase, depending on the payment option chosen, we may use a third party service provider that handles payments for us in this way we only receive the information of approval or rejection of your payment. Payments made through the site will be processed by our online payment agent Payu only if you provide your information on our site. Such information must be accurate and truthful and must be kept up to date. If there is any change in your data, you must update it through the “My Account” page on our website.
Our e-commerce platform WordPress and Woocommerce and our payment partner Payu are PCI DSS certified for the secure handling of credit card information.
Your data is stored through WordPress data storage, databases and the general WordPress application. Your data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set forth by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by stores and their service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read WordPress (https://en.wordpress.com/tos/) and Woocommerce (https://woocommerce.com/terms-conditions/) Terms of Service or Statement of Privacy (https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/) (https://woocommerce.com/privacy-policy/)
COMMUNICATIONS: If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, when you contact our customer service team, we will receive your name, email address, phone number, the content of a message or attachments you may send us, and other information you may provide. We may also record your calls with our Customer Service team to handle your inquiry and for training, research and product development purposes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN YOU USE OUR SITE:
- Location Information: When you use our Services, we receive your precise location information. We also infer your more general location information (for example, your IP address may indicate your more general geographic region).
- Device Information: We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, web browser type, operating system version, carrier, and manufacturer. , app installs, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
- Usage Information: To help us understand how you use our Services and help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the pages or other content you view, the searches you perform, the purchases you make, and the dates and times of your visits.
- User Feedback: We receive information about ratings and feedback that you post when you use our Services.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES:
- Information from Third Party Services: If you choose to link our Services to a third party account, we may receive information about you, including your profile information, and your use of the third party account. If you want to limit the information available to us, you should visit the privacy settings of your third-party accounts to learn about your options, for example, to sign in to our site, you can choose whether to sign in with your google or facebook account.
PROCESSING OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
According to Law 1581 of 2012, sensitive personal data is “those that affect the privacy of the Holder or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social or human rights organizations or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties as well as data related to health, sexual life and biometric data.”
VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS, must process data of this nature, in the development of relations with its employees and/or candidates in selection processes, especially those related to health, and eventually biometric data in the implementation of security measures in access control systems to its facilities or to some physical spaces, in any case special security measures will be adopted in the processing of said data, and in any case when authorization is to be requested for the processing of sensitive data, the owner will be notified the purposes for which they will be treated and they will be informed that they have the right to refrain from answering questions about sensitive data or about data of children and adolescents.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA OF MINORS
VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS, seeks in the development of its economic activity not to collect information from minors, if you are under 18 years of age, your data may only enter our databases with the express consent of the legal representative of the minor. age.
Notwithstanding the foregoing and in the event that data is provided to us by minors, said data will be subject to the rules indicated below.
Special requirements for the processing of personal data of children and adolescents.
The Treatment of personal data of children and adolescents is prohibited, except in the case of data of a public nature, in accordance with the provisions of article 7 of Law 1581 of 2012 and when said Treatment complies with the following parameters and requirements:
- That responds and respects the best interests of children and adolescents.
- To ensure respect for their fundamental rights.
Once the above requirements have been fulfilled, the legal representative of the child or adolescent will grant authorization prior to the minor exercising their right to be heard, an opinion that will be valued taking into account the maturity, autonomy and ability to understand the matter.
Every person in charge and in charge involved in the treatment of the personal data of children and adolescents must ensure their proper use. For this purpose, the principles and obligations established in Law 1581 of 2012 and in the regulatory decree must be applied.
The family and society must ensure that those responsible and in charge of processing the personal data of minors comply with the obligations established in Law 1581 of 2012 and in the regulatory decree.
By virtue of the foregoing, VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS will only process data of minors, prior to respecting the principles already indicated in the collection of the authorization and as long as the superior interests of minors are respected in their treatment. .
For the treatment of personal data by VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS, the prior, informed and express authorization of the Holder is required, which will be obtained by any verbal means (leaving its record), written, physical or electronic that may be subject to subsequent consultation; without prejudice to the exceptions provided by law, it being understood in any case that this authorization is given when registering at our points of sale and/or on the website and accepting the collection and processing of data. VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS will keep proof of said authorizations in an appropriate manner, respecting the principles of confidentiality and privacy of information.
Any changes to these policies or the way you use your Personal Information will be announced and posted by notice prior to the application of the new terms, and all changed terms will automatically take effect five (5) days after the appearance of a notice on our website.
CASES IN WHICH VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS DOES NOT REQUIRE AUTHORIZATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA, OR FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE DATA THAT IT HAS IN ITS POSSESSION
– When the information is requested from VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS by a public or administrative entity that is acting in the exercise of its legal functions or by court order.
– In the case of data of a public nature because they are not protected by the scope of application of the standard.
– Duly verified medical or health emergency events.
– In those events where the information is authorized by law to comply with historical, statistical and scientific purposes.
– In the case of data related to the civil registry of people or that rests in public records because this information is not considered as data of a private nature.
VALIDITY OF THE POLICY: This Policy becomes effective on February 5, 2016.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party (unless it is requested and there is a legal duty to keep it). The databases of VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS will have an indefinite period of validity since their treatment will be necessary while VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS remains and the development of its corporate purpose, in any case this term will not be less than (20) years. This version of this policy is effective as of the date of its publication, which completely replaces any previous data processing provision or policy, and will be in force indefinitely and for as long as VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS executes the activities described in it and they correspond to the treatment purposes that inspired this policy.
Any modification to this policy will be published in the same way as the initial policy.
RIGHTS OF HOLDERS: Holders of personal data have the following rights:
Know, update and rectify your personal data in front of those responsible or in charge of the treatment, in the case VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA S.A.S. This right may be exercised, among others, against partial, inaccurate, incomplete, fragmented, misleading data, or those whose treatment is expressly prohibited or has not been authorized.
Request proof of authorization granted to the person responsible for treatment, except when expressly excepted as a requirement for treatment, in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
Be informed by the person responsible or in charge of the treatment, upon request, regarding the use that has been given to your personal data.
Submit complaints to the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce for violations of the provisions of this Policy and the regulations that regulate it.
Revoke the authorization voluntarily and/or request the deletion of the data when the principles, rights and constitutional and legal guarantees are not respected in the treatment. The revocation and/or deletion will proceed when the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce has determined that in the treatment the person in charge or in charge has incurred in conduct contrary to the Constitution and the Law.
Free access to your personal data that has been processed.
PROCEDURE FOR THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT BY THE HOLDERS: The holders of personal data should direct their queries, requests or claims to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Queries: VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS., must respond to queries within a term of ten (10) business days from the date it was received. When it is not possible to comply with this time, the interested party must be informed, stating the reasons for the delay and the date on which the query will be answered within a term not exceeding five (5) days.
Claims: The owner or assignee who considers that the information contained in a database should be corrected, updated or deleted, or when they notice the alleged breach of any of the duties contained in the law or in this policy, may present a claim to VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS., which will be processed under the following rules:
The claim will be formulated by means of a request addressed to the person in charge or in charge of the treatment, to the email email@example.com with the identification of the owner, the description of the facts that give rise to the claim, the address, and accompanying the documents that you want to make to worth.
If the claim is incomplete, VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA S.A.S., will require the interested party within five (5) days after receipt of the same to correct the faults.
After two (2) months from the date of the request, without the applicant submitting the required information, it will be understood that he has withdrawn the claim.
The maximum term to address the claim will be fifteen (15) business days from the day following the date of receipt. When it is not possible to address the claim within said term, the interested party will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which his claim will be addressed, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days following the expiration of the first finished.
The owner or successor in title may file a complaint with the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, once they have exhausted the consultation or claim process before the person in charge or in charge of the treatment without having had a satisfactory response to their request.
c. Revocation of the authorization and/or deletion of the data: The owners may at any time request VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS, the deletion of their personal data and/or revoke the authorization granted for the treatment thereof, by submitting a claim , in accordance with the provisions of article 15 of Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and the procedure indicated in this policy. Said revocation may be requested by the owner or successor in title to the email firstname.lastname@example.org. If the respective legal term has expired, VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS., has not eliminated the personal data, the owner will have the right to request the Superintendence of Industry and Business that orders the revocation of the authorization and/or the deletion of personal data. Notwithstanding the foregoing, personal data must be kept when required to comply with a legal or contractual obligation.
LEGITIMATED TO FURTHER CLAIMS AND INQUIRIES AND TO WHOM INFORMATION ON THE HOLDERS MAY BE PROVIDED:
To the owners of the data, their heirs or representatives at any time and through any means when they request it from VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS.
To the judicial or administrative entities in the exercise of functions that raise any requirement to the company so that the information is delivered.
To third parties that are authorized by law.
To third parties to whom the Data Owner expressly authorizes to deliver the information and whose authorization is delivered to VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA SAS
Here is a list of the cookies we use. We have listed them here, so you can choose whether or not to accept cookies.
woocommerce_cart_hash contains information about the shopping cart and allows Woocommerce to know when the cart information changes
woocommerce_items_in_cart contains information about the shopping cart and allows Woocommerce to know when the cart information changes
wp_woocommerce_session_ contains a unique code for each customer that allows to find the cart information in the database
No personal information is stored in these cookies.
CONTACT: To find out about the data protection policy of VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA S.A.S., you can contact (+57) 3218011225 or by email: email@example.com. where you can make the respective request.
Throughout the purchase process at www.inmaculadavj.com we will request some personal data from our customers. In compliance with Law 1581 of 2012 “Personal Data Protection Law” and Decree 1377 of 2013, VALENTINA JARAMILLO INMACULADA S.A.S informs that it is responsible for the administration of said data. According to our personal data processing policies, the mechanisms through which we make use of these are safe and confidential, since we have the appropriate technological means to ensure that they are stored to prevent unwanted access by third parties, and in that same order we ensure their confidentiality.
We will use the information provided by our customers to process and deliver orders, send notifications about the status of orders and to send information that may be useful to our customers or that they have specifically requested, including information about our products, services and offers, unless they tell us that they object to being contacted for these purposes.
Subject to obtaining your knowledge, we may contact you by text message, WhatsApp, email, direct mail or by telephone. If you do not wish to receive communications through any or all of these channels, you can communicate it at any time through the email inmaculadavj@.como to the phone +573218011225or through direct mail to the addressCalle 66 No. 27a-63- Centro Comercial Sancancio – Local 868 of the city of Manizales and will stop receiving such communications. You will be able to access the details of your order through the My Cart page. On this page you will be able to see the details of your previous orders, those that are open and those that are still in the process of being shipped.
PAYMENT INFORMATION: Payments made through the Site will be processed by our online payment agent. Only your information needs to be provided on our site. Such information must be accurate and truthful and must be kept up to date. If there is any change in your data, you must update it through the “My Account” page on our website.
Our WordPress and Woocommerce e-commerce technology platform and our payment ally Payu have PCI DSS certification for the secure handling of credit card information. While we cannot guarantee 100% security, these systems have proven to be effective at handling sensitive information and will make it difficult for a hacker to decipher your data.