TRICKS TO CLEAN FACE TYPE OF SHOES
February 16, 2022
Many times we think that the stains on our shoes will come out with soap and water, but unfortunately we can damage them if we don’t clean them with the right products. I’m going to give you some tips so you can clean them at home.
- Cloth sneakers: Clean your cloth sneakers with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. Scrub with a toothbrush until stains are removed. Clean the rubber part with whitening toothpaste.
- Patent leather shoes: Clean the scratches with a little glass smeared with Vaseline. To keep them clean, use glass cleaner.
- Your carnaza shoes: EYE VERY CAREFULLY. Clean them with a soft cloth and vinegar.
- Smooth leather ankle boots or shoes: You can clean it with a soft cloth, baking soda and water. After cleaning them, you can wipe them down with a little hand cream.
- If your shoes feel tight, put on some thick socks and blow-dry for a while.
- If they are too big for you, apply hairspray to the bottom of your foot before wearing them.
- If you are going to wear heels that squeeze you at the tip, join two fingers with micropore, and you will avoid hurting your fingers.
- Add newspaper inside your boots to help them dry quickly.
- Add baking soda to shoes to remove bad odors.
- To soften your sneakers, put two plastic bags of water inside them and leave them in the freezer overnight.
Clemen travels through Colombia with his academy, infecting young people from vulnerable communities, so that they can make the movement their tool of existence. On the other hand, SophyG is barely 13 years old, just as they hear it, at only 13 years old she already has a clear passion and has It is even clearer that without passion, discipline and perseverance nothing is achieved (see my highlighted stories on instagram to see what I am talking about). This is why these two women were the special guests at an event that brought us together as women, regardless of our age, the color of our skin, our body or our background, NIKE brought us together to inspire us to transform our environment.